Filmed in six languages across five continents, this short film captures the faith-filled thoughts of children as they contemplate the attributes of God.
In this issue:
- IRAN/IRAQ: Deadly Earthquake Strikes
- LEBANON: Prime Minister Resigns, Future Uncertain
- EAST ASIA: Artist Escapes from the Buddhist Wheel of Life
- WORLD: Latest Figures on Bible Translation
- SUDAN: Through the Eyes of a Persecuted Pastor
Comments or questions? Let us know. Follow us on social media for more great content. Got this from a friend? We’d love to have you subscribe!
Did you watch Like a Child, the new short film from Moving Works? Amazing what profound thoughts can be communicated by children, and here in only two and a half minutes. You might like to use this (possibly with the related discussion guide) for Universal Children’s Day, observed each year on November 20. See Universal Children’s Day: A Reason to Listen (World Vision).
Our friends at SAT-7 just finished a week of prayer for children in the Middle East. They produced short video clips on equipping children in seven important ways. Take a look.