In This Issue:
- THAILAND: Some Jungles Have Wifi
- NORTH KOREA: Government Agent Accepted Jesus on His Deathbed
- MALAWI: Saladin’s Struggle
- GREECE: Turning Hearts of Stone to Hearts of Flesh
- SAUDI ARABIA: Reaching Mecca
… And find more stories in our Twitter feed. We’re approaching 5,000 followers and would love to have you join us there!
Midsummer is a time when many in North America are more likely to be awed by the night sky. I am looking forward to watching the lunar eclipse August 21. If you are in the US, you might find this tool helpful to determine when it will affect your city.
As I read the headlines, I am constantly asking what “news” is heaven interested in? One could also ask what AWES heaven? What should awe Christians? Rev. Tad de Bordenave of Anglican Frontier Missions ponders this in his recent post Bottom Dwellers, Black Holes, and the Bagri. In light of today’s edition, I might add to the alliteration: Bangkok.
In AWE of him who created all,