In This Issue: Extreme and Surprising News
- RUSSIA: Gospel Enters the Unknown
- BHUTAN: A “Happy” Place, But Not for All
- JORDAN: Most Hospitable Nation
- ERITREA: World’s Harshest Conditions
- BURMA: Rescuing Hunted Children
- MALAYSIA: Court Upholds Right to Convert from Islam
Yakutsk is the coldest region on earth, with temperatures frequently well below zero. Yet the believers are warm, friendly, and faithful, say sources at Slavic Gospel Association. See related story below.
This week’s news is full of “extremes.” Read about the coldest city on earth, the place with the most child soldiers, the “happiest” country, the most hospitable nation, and the place with the harshest conditions. Also read what I find most surprising of all, a story about a Malaysian court upholding the right to convert from Islam!