- GUATEMALA: Hardened Gang Member Transformed
- WORLD: A Christian Response to the Crisis in the Mediterranean
- NEPAL: Death Toll Climbs, Christians Reaching Out
- USA: Perspectives Study Program Equipping 8,000 New Students Annually
- WORLD: Incomprehensible Languages
If you click only one link in this edition, let it be Who Would Dare to Love ISIS? A Letter from the People of the Cross to ISIS from a group called Mighty. This POWERFUL video message will take less than four minutes of your time.
For some helpful insights into the emotional lives of violent jihadis, read the transcript of Thomas Hegghammer’s lecture, Why Terrorists Weep. I like to think that Missions Catalyst news stories are a great source of fuel for prayer, and this may be the best fuel I’ve seen yet for prayer on this topic.
Finally, take a look at African Man Turns to Christ Moments before Beheading, which describes Mathew Ayairga’s response when, on a beach in Libya, ISIS militants tried to force him to follow Islam (BosNewsLife).