Help get the word out!
Do you love (or at least like) Missions Catalyst? If so, you could ….
1. Forward issues or items from the e-zine to people you think might be interested. Encourage them to subscribe!
2. Mention Missions Catalyst on any list of mission resources which you host or distribute.
3. Put a blurb in your newsletter or other publication (especially as it goes out electronically, so people can follow up easily!). For best results, add a few words of of personal endorsement and turn the URLs into links.
- Short Promo Blurb: Missions Catalyst is a free, weekly digest of world missions news, ideas, and resources. Learn more and subscribe at www.missionscatalyst.org.
- Longer Promo Blurb: Missions Catalyst is a free, weekly electronic missions digest designed to inspire and equip Christians worldwide for prayer and global ministry. Subscribe here: http://www.snipurl.com/1mq0j
- Longest Promo Blurb: Missions Catalyst (www.missionscatalyst.org) is a free, weekly electronic missions digest designed to inspire and equip Christians worldwide for global ministry. It includes missions news, practical ministry ideas, and helpful resources readers can share with others. Editors read and distill dozens of mission-oriented news sources while providing easy access to further information about each topic or story. Subscribe here: http://www.snipurl.com/1mq0j
4. Regularly reprint some of all of the news briefs in your church bulletin or distribute them with prayer requests.
5. Other ideas, suggestions, or questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Marti Wade, publisher
Missions Catalyst e-Magazine
1100 Brotherton Avenue
Eugene, OR 97404