- EGYPT: “Yes, I Am a Christian”
- CHINA: New Religious Affairs Regulations Expected Soon
- FINLAND: Hundreds of Muslims Coming to Christ
- BURKINA FASO: Thousands Call for Doctor’s Release
- LAOS: A Church for the So
Open Doors recently released the 2018 edition of their World Watch List. Though it does not change much from year to year, read Good News from the Persecuted Church (Gateway News) for insights on what’s different this year (including some reasons to celebrate). You may also appreciate Ed Stetzer’s thoughtful article, What Persecution Is and Isn’t and How to Respond (Christianity Today).
Today’s edition starts with a story from Open Doors and includes several additional articles related to persecution and religious liberty.
Thanks for praying!
For those in chains,
The World Watch List is an annual publication that reports on the 50 countries where it is most dangerous to be a Christian. Read more below or see the complete report (Open Doors).