Looking for a study to use in awakening or equipping a small group or class for God’s global purpose? This eight-lesson study includes short articles to read, introductory videos, scripture to explore, and discussion questions to give participants perspective and excitement about God and his work around the world.
The 70-page booklet and related videos are available in Russian, Ukranian, English, and Spanish.You may recognize the topics and themes from similar resources:
- The Bible tells one continuous story of God as a missionary God.
- God’s people are God’s method to complete the Great Commission.
- God has different roles for his people to play in reaching the world.
- How ordinary people have joined God’s missionary story throughout history.
- The difference between reached and unreached people groups and other key mission vocabulary and terms.