Interested in providing practical help to Missions Catalyst? We could use another team member. Here are some of the tasks involved. If you’d like to discuss volunteering your time and skills in one or more of these areas, let’s talk!
Missions Catalyst Tasks
1. News sleuthing – Read dozens of mission-related news sources looking for stories to highlight in our news digest.
2. Writing articles – Produce monthly, quarterly, or occasional articles on topics related to mission mobilization.
3. Reviewing resources – Look for and learn about materials likely to be useful and interesting to our readers; assess and describe them in a brief but balanced way.
4. Maintaining calendar – Seek out and sift through information about upcoming mission-related events likely to appeal to our readers; post them to online calendar.
5. Copyediting – Polish and organize content provided by writers; prepare all materials for publication.
6. Proofreading – Check links, formatting, style, and grammar.
7. Redistribution – Increase footprint by posting links to our content and other items on social media sites and elsewhere; initiate conversation and interact with those who respond.
8. Tech and design help – Update website look and increase its usability; possibly explore other tools and platforms.
Note: Content submissions are always welcome!